Crowds are traditionally large during the Inauguration, which creates challenges for transportation to and from inaugural events. Please consult the resources listed below for additional information on transportation and parking during Inauguration Week 2017.
- WMATA Metro Service – The Washington, D.C. Metro service opened an Inauguration 2017 information page
- National Capital Region – News and updates
- District of Columbia Inauguration Page – Helpful information about bus parking, street closures, and more during the 2017 Inauguration
- MARC Train Service – The Maryland Transit Administration Inauguration Day information, including schedules
- U.S. Coast Guard – Information about restrictions on waterways during the Inauguration