Various companies and/or organizations offer tours and activities for people visiting the Washington, D.C. area. Please take a look at the list below for a sample of activities available.
- NLAPW’s Historic Building Tour – On January 21, 2017, take a free tour of the Pen Arts Building and Museum, which was built in 1887 and is located in Dupont Circle. A reception at the building will take place later that evening at 7:30 p.m.
- Washington DC Power Pass- 5 day – Power Pass, packages the best things to do in DC into one affordable sightseeing adventure.The low price of the Washington, D.C. Power Pass includes huge savings off of the admission fees you’d pay if you purchased your tickets individually. Good for 5 days.
- Washington DC Power Pass- 3 day – The top attractions in Washington have been combined into this fun, flexible and economical DC passcard, that you can use to make your Washington DC visit as enjoyable, easy, and cost effective as possible. It entitles you to free entry to many museums and tours.
- Washington DC Odyssey Dinner Cruise – Escape to the signature elegance and total entertainment experience on the three-hour Washington DC Odyssey Dinner Cruise. Dance the night away and enjoy Washington dressed up in lights for spectacular views.
- Segway Day Tour of Washington DC – Segway Day Tours offers you a unique way to tour Washington DC. See the White House, Smithsonian museums and more while gliding on a Segway. The tour includes orientation, fantastic photo op’s, and personal service from your guide.
- Segway Night Tour of Washington DC – Segway Night Tour is a great way to see Washington DC. Cruise through the Nation’s Capitol past the monuments, the White House and American icons. Receive a great orientation, informative facts and fantastic photo op’s.
- Washington DC Capital Bike Tour – Explore Washington DC with a biking adventure through the city. This exciting guided tour will take you to many of the historic landmarks and attractions in the area. Bike along the National Mall and on the banks of the Potomac River!
- Washington DC at Night Bike Tour – Experience the beauty of Washington DC at night on a bike tour. This evening bike tour takes you to the National Mall and Potomac Tidal Basin when the monuments are less crowded, the air is cooler and the views are magnificent.
- Madame Tussauds Washington DC Wax Museum – Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum gives visitors an interactive, full-sensory experience; you can touch, see and hear major historical events and celebrities in a way unlike any other Washington DC tour. New Arrivals: All The Presidents!
- DC Ducks – See Washington DC on land and water with the DC Ducks tour. This 90-minute Washington DC tour will take you through the city of Washington before splashing down into the Potomac River for the most unique ride of your life!<br>
- TV and Movie Sites Tour of Washington DC – Tour Washington DC TV and Movie Sites! Take a bus tour to the sites of your favorite movies and TV shows that have been shot in Washington, DC. More than 30 locations from 50 Movies and TV shows are showcased on this guided bus tour.
- Dupont Circle Food Tour – On the Dupont Circle Food Tour, you are brought to the forefront of several cultures from around the world. Enjoy traditional ceremonies and cuisine in authentic surroundings. On this walking tour, you will be served dishes that rely on locally sourced ingredients, hand crafted beverages and desserts.
- DC Bike Rental – Try it by bike–you’ll like it! There’s so much to see in Washington, DC – why not cover more ground by riding a bike? Biking keeps you young in spirit, and there’s no better way to get around and see new things! FREE MAPS, with suggested rides and self-guided tours.
- Monuments by Moonlight Night Tour – Washington DC’s spectacular monuments at night are not to be missed on this 2 1/2 hour fully narrated tour. With stops at the Jefferson Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Iwo Jima Memorial. You will definitely want to bring your camera.
- Old Town Alexandria Food Tour – The Old Town Alexandria Food Tour explores locally owned and operated restaurants off the beaten path in this historically rich town. The restaurants and dishes have been meticulously chosen to showcase the culinary variety that exists within Old Town Alexandria, a DC neighborhood.
- Gastronomic Georgetown Food Tour – This 3.5 hour food tour takes groups to historic yet chic Georgetown, an area that predates Washington DC. You will be transported through 250+ years of history and enjoy flavors closely connected to this Northwest DC neighborhood.
- Old Town Trolley Tour of Washington DC – See the best Washington DC tours first with the Old Town Trolley! Visit Georgetown, the Mall, National Cathedral, Lincoln Memorial, the Smithsonian museums and much more. Free shuttle service from area hotels to stop #1 (Welcome Center) to begin the tour.
For additional tours and activities, please see the list at TrustedTours.com.